When ordering, please try to include all information listed below. This will help ensure that we meet the valve system requirements.
1) Specify what type of blanket is required:
operating temp 251 Plus to 450 Deg. F.
operating temp up to 250 Deg. F.
Note: if AT&S Poly Pad type is required, please designate color.
Color Code as Follows (in Most Cases):
Black - Produce Crude (Oil)
Blue - Water (SW, PW)
Orange - Gas (GI, MI, LG)
Yellow - Fuel Gas
Gray - Other Systems
2) Provide a clean copy of the ISO drawings
3) Fill out AT&S Blanket Order Form(s). (PDF files below)
4) Supply manufacturer's dimensional cut sheets on the valves (if possible).
5) Please provide photos of the valves, preferably after installation.
Upon request, we do offer site visits for field measurements. For inquiries, please give us a call, or send a detailed email including the scope of work and time frame.
Use these forms as a guide to help you determine the measurements required for blanket construction.
Please Note: These patterns do not include any penetrations or bleeds. If the valve you are measuring includes something like this, please draw it in (with measurements) to the best of your ability. Another possible alternative would be to take photos of the valve, including the measuring tape. Example shown below PDF.
Copyright © 2022 AT&S, Inc - All Rights Reserved.